Our Green Gruff story started with a Black Lab named Nala. Nala is a shy yet playful pup who is loved by her owner Jon and his family. As Nala grew older, her legs and hips began to shake on walks and during her favorite game, fetch. Nala also experienced dry, itchy skin and nervousness from Jon's baby crying. Just like all caring dog owners, it was hard for Nala's owner see her struggle while doing the things she once loved to do. So, with help from some of the leading veterinarians and scientists in the industry, Jon developed Green Gruff. Green Gruff can give dogs the support and love they need and deserve - inside and out.
All Green Gruff Supplements have been developed to maintain and support a healthy lifestyle for our dogs so that they can live their life to the fullest, right by our side. From behavior & mood, to skin & coat, bodily function, everyday joint stiffness, and more. Green Gruff supplements, given daily, can provide assistance and proactive support for all of these health aspects within our dogs. We didn't just turn supplements that are designed for humans into dog supplements; we started from scratch, researching the most beneficial combination of ingredients for our dog chews.
We care so much about our dogs, and we know you do too. So, we're on a mission to bring your pets the best supplements - developed with our dogs' needs in mind. We consulted the best veterinarians and doctors available to develop a unique and sustainable list of ingredients that provide your pet with the best support. Support that may help your dog in living a long, happy, and healthy life.
Starting with dogs. The most beneficial ingredients. The most beneficial formulas. The most beneficial manufacturing process. The most renown advisors. All for your dogs' happy and healthy life. That's Green Gruff.
Board of Directors
Renah Persofsky, ICD.D
Co-Founder and Executive Chair
- Widely respected entrepreneur, strategist, and innovator
- Distinguished track record of success in creating 30 start-ups
- Vice-Chair & Lead Director of Aphria Inc. (market cap $6.94B)
- Board Chair for BookJane, an innovative technology platform that enhances the opportunity of the gig economy in the healthcare space
- Current executive consultant at CIBC and former consultant to Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire, Canada Post and Interac
- Entrepreneur and operations expert
- Co-founder and CEO of Barque Smokehouse, Toronto's top BBQ restaurant and brand
- Entrepreneur/CEO who has taken 2 healthcare companies public
- President and CEO at VitalHub Corporation since May 2016
- CEO and President of Medworxx Solutions Inc. since May 2004